Microsoft office has various tools which provide help to internet user. With the help of these utilities User can save their important data’s like email, attachment files, contacts, calendars reminders and appointment on hard disk of their computer system. These files are personal storage table files or PST files of Microsoft outlook software application where user can save all his important data. User must know if any trouble occurs in outlook software application that will result into data loss. Therefore it is said to keep their updated back up of data’s on external hard disk or memory drive. In case you lost your any important data or emails then you need to recover these emails as soon as possible. Here we will describe how Outlook emails lost and How to restore them easily.
Main reasons of deletion or loss of outlook PST files are mentioned below:-
1. Oversized PST files
2. Very common mistake of deleting PST files is using combination of “Shift + Delete”.
3. If there is no antivirus software or corrupted antivirus software on your system, many Virus and spams can enter to your computer which can delete your PST files.
4. Formatting and reformatting your computer hard drive may be a reason of outlook PST file loss.
5. If you are reinstalling or trying to install dual operating system without backing up data, that can be the reason of file loss.
6. Crashing of Operating system due to any unknown reason may lead your PST data to be loss.
7. In case of hard disk failure or using pirated operating system on your computer system can be the reason of Microsoft Outlook malfunction.
If you don’t have any back up storage device then you can recover loss data by using any third party application. This emails recovery software is easily available in market or you can download it from internet. This recovery software provides best utility to recover loss or deleted data. But in case you have no internet connection and you want to restore loss data immediately; you can follow this steps:-
1: Exit from Microsoft Outlook application software
. Here you will see this symbol:-
To start the Inbox Repair tool manually, locate one of the folders
by using Microsoft Windows Explorer, and then double-click the
In this Inbox Repair tool you have to type the path and the file name of your personal folders (.pst) file or click Browse to locate the file then click Start.
You will see following dialog box where you can enter your .pst file name.
In case If you don’t know where your .pst file is located you can follow the steps in How to recover .pst file
After you run the Inbox Repair tool, you can start Outlook and recover repaired items.
You have to make you new personal folder where you want to store recovered data.
· Deleted Items
· Sent Items
Create a new Personal Folder (.pst) file in your profile. The steps may be different, depending on which version of Outlook you are running.
But always remember Free Inbox Repair Tool cannot repair every deleted problem. If file is permanently deleted or corrupted, it cannot be repaired again.
In that case you can try the third party application named Outlook PST recovery software, with the help of this application, you can get back your emails easily and safely without any data loss. I would recommend to all users to try Free Trial version of this application, in free version you can recover 100% emails and these recoverable emails you can see in preview items but cannot saved it. For saving these emails you need to register the full version license.